We’re no longer in the dark about the harmful ingredients infused in personal care products and it’s dreadful long-term effects. Our skin absorbs 60-70% of what we put on it and for that reason and more, our priority is always getting the right, non-toxic & effective products. There’s no compromise when it comes to personal care, isn’t it?
3 Cs of Personal Care at Jaypore – Clean, Conscious & Cruelty-free
Ancient Indian beauty formulations are known and appreciated across the globe. Brands at Jaypore have understood the assignment, channeling the goodness of natural ingredients and Ayurveda serving the best of what Mother Earth has to offer by taking good care of her at the same time.
Curated with tender loving care, Personal Care & Wellness at Jaypore is here to tend to all your needs. Enriched with ethically & carefully formulated natural ingredients, completely free of chemicals, we introduce to you a homegrown, mindful & wide spectrum of products to indulge in. From skincare, haircare, bath & body, cosmetics to wellness products ranging from yoga accessories to aromatherapy, everything you need is now just a click away.
Brands we love & trust:
- Ras Luxury Oils – Promoting farm to face luxury skincare curated naturally & consciously.
- Ohria Ayurveda – Luxuriate in the purity of Ayurvedic formulations for beauty & wellness
- Tinge – Handcrafted, 100% natural & cruelty-free cosmetics for Indian skin tones.
- Oleum Cottage – Handcrafted, artisanal range of natural & plant-based skincare
- Love Organically – Natural & cruelty-free products curated in the unison of modern science & ayurvedic formulations
- Anour – Natural & Organic skincare range that’s all about pampering yourself
- Ilana – Nature-inspired, innovative & cruelty-free skincare & cosmetics
- Milagro Beauty – Vegan range of holistic skincare
Pick the Right Serum for your Skin Type & Concerns
Listening to your skin is the first step in deciding which products you need to add to your cart.
Especially serums – A serum is basically a bottle of concentrated active ingredients that targets specific concerns. In short, they’re magic in a bottle and we’re obsessed, right?.
However, deciding which serum to get is a conundrum. Try to understand what your skin is saying before you buy a product. Whenever you use a product, make a note of how your skin feels after the use. Especially when it comes to serum, always make sure to do a patch test.
So, how do we pick a serum suitable for our skin type & resolve our concerns?
Let’s break it down, shall we?
- Dry Skin: This skin type has a rough texture and often feels dehydrated & tight. They have more visible lines and less elasticity. So, if your skin checks all these boxes, you need to look for a moisture-boosting ingredient like Hyaluronic acid. Recommendations: https://www.jaypore.com/as-is-radiance-24k-gold-brightening-hydrating-face-gel-serum-refer-to-description-p806365
- Dull Skin: If your primary concern is dull skin, it is best to look for serums with brightening ingredients like Vitamin C which also boosts collagen. Recommendations:
- Oily skin – If your skin is visibly shiny, especially midday & is prone to frequent acne, chances are you have oily & acne-prone skin. So you need to avoid serums that are heavy & oil-based and pick ones that reduce oil and balance skin.
- Acne-Prone Skin – Top acne-fighting ingredients you need to have in your serum are salicylic acid or tea tree. Recommendations:
- Combination Skin – Does your skin feel like a little bit of both, dry at some parts and oily just in the T-zone area? Chances are your skin type falls under Combination. You need to look for serums infused with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Saffron primarily. Recommendations:
- Normal Skin Type: If your skin is not too oily or not too dry, soft with regular texture, you have a normal skin type. You can go for a serum that protects and maintains the skin’s overall health. Recommendations:
- Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots: To reduce pigmentation, blemishes, and dark spots, the powerhouse ingredient is Vitamin C. Recommendations:
- Mature Skin – Choose serums that are antioxidant-rich to target fine lines & wrinkles. Recommendations:
Explore handcrafted, natural ingredient-based wellness and personal care products at Jaypore
Leave a Reply