Symbolizing victory of positivity over negativity, Navratri literally means ‘nine nights’ in Sanskrit. Amidst worshiping Goddesses Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswati during this festival, the stylish set step out in embellished ghagras and cholis to dance to garba tunes. While all of the western Indian state of Gujarat erupts in the flavors of this festival and the dance, the rest of India is not far behind, with several colorful Dandiya festivities planned in and around the city.
Are you prepping for Dandiya night? We help you hit the dance floor with the season’s trendiest look.
- Green-Red Swiss-Dot Peacock & Mirror Work Half-Saree Set, shop here- https://www.jaypore.com/green-red-black-indigo-swiss-dot-peacock-mirror-work-half-saree-set-cotton-silk-p39261
- Dandiya Sticks
- Ethno Silver Earring, shop here- https://www.jaypore.com/golden-ivory-green-ethno-silver-earring-925-sterling-p38129
- Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner, Chanel
- L’Oréal Paris Matte Mania, Crazy Fuchsia
- Ethno Silver Bangle (Adjustable), shop here-https://www.jaypore.com/golden-ethno-silver-bangle-adjustable-925-sterling-p38089
- Nomad Jhola Bag, shop here- https://www.jaypore.com/multi-color-nomad-jhola-bag-old-tribal-textiles-trims-cotton-p36922